Our fabric is hardwearing and easy to clean, a simple vacuuming to remove dust and dirt on a regular basis will help keep it looking clean and crisp. The covers are also machine washable, if a more thorough clean is needed.
If you spill any liquid on your Sofa Bed, simply wipe it up quickly with an absorbent cloth or paper towel. Avoid using any harsh cleaners as they may cause fabric discolouration.
The covers on the Slideaway Sofa Bed are fully removable. Simply unzip the coversand remove the inserts to wash the covers. Wash your covers at a maximum of 30 degrees celsius and do not tumble dry. Full washing instructions can be found on the cover care label.
The wooden frame of your sofa bed should require little attention. Steer clear from any harsh cleaning products and do not leave spills to sit on the timber for extended periods as this may cause damage.
Some general care and maintenance tips:
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature and humidity
- Avoid contact with liquids and heat
- Avoid leaving your Slideaway Sofa Bed in direct sunlight, as extended exposure could cause discolouration to the fabric and the timber.
- Regularly wipe with a damp cloth to remove dust and dirt from furniture
- Do not leave liquid to sit on the furniture as it will penetrate through the oil finish overtime and may cause staining
- Do not use silicone based wood polishes